Reinforce self-healing and restore the face, body and mind balance with the synergy between Facial acupuncture and Ilapothecary bests.
Facial acupuncture uses a holistic approach based on Traditional Chinese Medicine principles blended with modern bioscience to target skin ageing and facial concerns. The technique is safe and effective to tone, uplift the face, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and release stress and facial traumas. By creating a positive micro-trauma the skin responds with an increased number of growth factors responsible for the production of collagen and elastin. The result of it is more firmness and elasticity. It also encourages skin microcirculation by increasing blood circulation resulting in more oxygen and nourishment to the skin.
The overall health of the patient and facial concerns are accessed in an integrative approach to address underlying ageing factors and correlated internal issues, which are the root of the problem for many skin conditions. Very tiny sterile needles made specifically to be used on the face are inserted on specific points, using different techniques. The patient then relaxes for a few minutes, the needles are removed and a relaxing massage is applied on the face using a selection of ilapothecary products to potentialize the treatment outcome. Each treatment is individually bespoke to attend to the client’s needs.
The relaxing state provided by the acupuncture points stimulation, followed by a facial massage using ilapothecary products, elevates the session into a real wellness experience.
- Face tight – specific technique and points location to stimulate, tone and tighten the facial muscles. Followed by a facial massage including a mix of nutrient-rich oils for the eyes and whole face.
- Facelift – muscle-stimulating system to elevate soft tissues of the face and neck.
- Anti-wrinkles – A natural “botox” effect without paralyzing the muscles and promoting healthier skin and wellbeing.
- Skin wellbeing – stimulate skin regeneration and send the stress away by choosing this calming, nourishing and relaxing treatment. Perfect for those suffering from acne or other skin conditions.
- Facial Best combined – A combination of techniques and points locations to reach your expectations. Tailored according to your needs.
60 minutes £145 | 75 minutes £165 | 90 minutes £185
Package: 4 sessions 15% discount.
Book now via email at: email@example.com or in person by visiting our store at 99 Kensington Church Street, Kensington, London W8 7LN.